Controlled Synthesis of Manganese Oxyhydroxide Nanotubes: Implications for High-Efficiency Supercapacitors
Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 6, pages 554–560, June 2013
How to Cite
Tan, H. T., Rui, X., Shi, W., Xu, C., Yu, H., Hoster, H. E. and Yan, Q. (2013), Controlled Synthesis of Manganese Oxyhydroxide Nanotubes: Implications for High-Efficiency Supercapacitors. ChemPlusChem, 78: 554–560. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300095
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2013
- NRF2009EWT-CERP001-026 (Singapore)
- A*STAR SERC grant. Grant Number: 1021700144
- Singapore MPA. Grant Number: 23/04.15.03
- Singapore National Research Foundation
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.