In Vivo Magnetic Resonance Imaging Detection of Paramagnetic Liposomes Loaded with Amphiphilic Gadolinium(III) Complexes: Impact of Molecular Structure on Relaxivity and Excretion Efficiency
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 7, pages 712–722, July 2013
How to Cite
Cittadino, E., Botta, M., Tei, L., Kielar, F., Stefania, R., Chiavazza, E., Aime, S. and Terreno, E. (2013), In Vivo Magnetic Resonance Imaging Detection of Paramagnetic Liposomes Loaded with Amphiphilic Gadolinium(III) Complexes: Impact of Molecular Structure on Relaxivity and Excretion Efficiency. ChemPlusChem, 78: 712–722. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300096
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2013
- Regione Piemonte
- MIUR. Grant Number: PRIN 2009
- Consorzio Interuniversitario di Ricerca in Chimica dei Metalli nei Sistemi Biologici
- EU-COST Action TD1004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!