A Graphene/Poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene) Hybrid as an Anode for High-Performance Microbial Fuel Cells
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 8, pages 823–829, August 2013
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Zhao, C.-e., Sun, D., Zhang, J.-R. and Zhu, J.-J. (2013), A Graphene/Poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene) Hybrid as an Anode for High-Performance Microbial Fuel Cells. ChemPlusChem, 78: 823–829. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300102
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21175065, 21121091
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB933502
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!