Is There BN Bond-Length Alternation in 1,2:3,4:5,6-Tris(biphenylylene)borazines?
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: In memory of Detlef Schröder
Volume 78, Issue 9, pages 988–994, September 2013
How to Cite
Müller, M., Maichle-Mössmer, C., Sirsch, P. and Bettinger, H. F. (2013), Is There BN Bond-Length Alternation in 1,2:3,4:5,6-Tris(biphenylylene)borazines?. ChemPlusChem, 78: 988–994. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300110
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Fonds der chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!