Interest of the Precatalyst Design for Olefin Metathesis Operating in a Discontinuous Nanofiltration Membrane Reactor
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 7, pages 728–736, July 2013
How to Cite
Nasser, G., Renouard, T., Shahane, S., Fischmeister, C., Bruneau, C. and Rabiller-Baudry, M. (2013), Interest of the Precatalyst Design for Olefin Metathesis Operating in a Discontinuous Nanofiltration Membrane Reactor. ChemPlusChem, 78: 728–736. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300112
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2013
- French National Research Agency. Grant Number: ANR-09-CP2D-11–01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!