Computational Studies on the Mechanism of the Copper-Catalyzed sp3-CH Cross-Dehydrogenative Coupling Reaction
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: In memory of Detlef Schröder
Volume 78, Issue 9, pages 943–951, September 2013
How to Cite
Cheng, G.-J., Song, L.-J., Yang, Y.-F., Zhang, X., Wiest, O. and Wu, Y.-D. (2013), Computational Studies on the Mechanism of the Copper-Catalyzed sp3-CH Cross-Dehydrogenative Coupling Reaction. ChemPlusChem, 78: 943–951. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300117
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2013
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21133002, 21232001
- Shenzhen Science and Technology Innovation Committee. Grant Numbers: KQTD201103, JCYJ20120614144601467
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Number: NSF CHE1058075
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!