Synthesis, Self-Assembly, and Electrocatalysis of Polyallylamine-Functionalized Platinum Nanocubes
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 7, pages 623–627, July 2013
How to Cite
Fu, G., Zhao, R., Ding, L., Tao, L., Lin, J., Chen, Y., Tang, Y., Zhou, Y. and Lu, T. (2013), Synthesis, Self-Assembly, and Electrocatalysis of Polyallylamine-Functionalized Platinum Nanocubes. ChemPlusChem, 78: 623–627. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300120
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2013
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 21073094, 21273116
- United Fund of NSFC and Yunnan Province. Grant Number: U1137602
- Industry-Academia Cooperation Innovation Fund Project of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: BY2012001
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!