Synthesis, Self-Assembly, and Electrocatalysis of Polyallylamine-Functionalized Platinum Nanocubes
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 7, pages 623–627, July 2013
How to Cite
Fu, G., Zhao, R., Ding, L., Tao, L., Lin, J., Chen, Y., Tang, Y., Zhou, Y. and Lu, T. (2013), Synthesis, Self-Assembly, and Electrocatalysis of Polyallylamine-Functionalized Platinum Nanocubes. ChemPlusChem, 78: 623–627. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300120
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2013
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 21073094, 21273116
- United Fund of NSFC and Yunnan Province. Grant Number: U1137602
- Industry-Academia Cooperation Innovation Fund Project of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: BY2012001
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.