Trimethylation and Differential Mobility Spectroscopy in Quantitative Peptide Analysis: Increasing Selectivity and Sensitivity through Ion/Molecule Chemistry
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: In memory of Detlef Schröder
Volume 78, Issue 9, pages 1049–1052, September 2013
How to Cite
Blagojevic, V. and Bohme, D. K. (2013), Trimethylation and Differential Mobility Spectroscopy in Quantitative Peptide Analysis: Increasing Selectivity and Sensitivity through Ion/Molecule Chemistry. ChemPlusChem, 78: 1049–1052. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300126
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2013
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Canada Research Chair Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!