Facile Size-Controllable Synthesis of Colorful Quasi-Cubic α-Fe2O3 Materials from Nanoscale to Microscale and Their Properties Related to the Size Effect
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 8, pages 875–883, August 2013
How to Cite
He, S., Wang, G.-S., Wang, J.-W., Wei, Y.-Z., Wu, Y., Guo, L. and Cao, M.-S. (2013), Facile Size-Controllable Synthesis of Colorful Quasi-Cubic α-Fe2O3 Materials from Nanoscale to Microscale and Their Properties Related to the Size Effect. ChemPlusChem, 78: 875–883. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300136
- Issue online: 9 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB934700
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51102223, 50725208, 51132002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!