These authors contributed equally to this work.
Organic–Inorganic Hybrid Mesoporous Materials as Regenerable Sensing Systems for the Recognition of Nitroaromatic Explosives
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 7, pages 684–694, July 2013
How to Cite
Sarkar, K., Salinas, Y., Campos, I., Martínez-Máñez, R., Marcos, M. D., Sancenón, F. and Amorós, P. (2013), Organic–Inorganic Hybrid Mesoporous Materials as Regenerable Sensing Systems for the Recognition of Nitroaromatic Explosives. ChemPlusChem, 78: 684–694. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300140
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2013
- Spanish Government. Grant Number: MAT2012–38429-C04–01
- Generalitat Valencia. Grant Number: PROMETEO/2009/016
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation
- Universidad Politécnica de Valencia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!