These authors contributed equally to this work.
Organic–Inorganic Hybrid Mesoporous Materials as Regenerable Sensing Systems for the Recognition of Nitroaromatic Explosives
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 7, pages 684–694, July 2013
How to Cite
Sarkar, K., Salinas, Y., Campos, I., Martínez-Máñez, R., Marcos, M. D., Sancenón, F. and Amorós, P. (2013), Organic–Inorganic Hybrid Mesoporous Materials as Regenerable Sensing Systems for the Recognition of Nitroaromatic Explosives. ChemPlusChem, 78: 684–694. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300140
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2013
- Spanish Government. Grant Number: MAT2012–38429-C04–01
- Generalitat Valencia. Grant Number: PROMETEO/2009/016
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation
- Universidad Politécnica de Valencia
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.