Hollow α-MnS Spheres and Their Hybrids with Reduced Graphene Oxide: Synthesis, Microwave Absorption, and Lithium Storage Properties
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 8, pages 843–851, August 2013
How to Cite
Chen, D., Quan, H., Wang, G.-S. and Guo, L. (2013), Hollow α-MnS Spheres and Their Hybrids with Reduced Graphene Oxide: Synthesis, Microwave Absorption, and Lithium Storage Properties. ChemPlusChem, 78: 843–851. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300141
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB934700
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 11079002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!