Hollow α-MnS Spheres and Their Hybrids with Reduced Graphene Oxide: Synthesis, Microwave Absorption, and Lithium Storage Properties
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 8, pages 843–851, August 2013
How to Cite
Chen, D., Quan, H., Wang, G.-S. and Guo, L. (2013), Hollow α-MnS Spheres and Their Hybrids with Reduced Graphene Oxide: Synthesis, Microwave Absorption, and Lithium Storage Properties. ChemPlusChem, 78: 843–851. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300141
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB934700
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 11079002
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.