A Selective “Turn-On” Fluorescent Probe for Recognition of Mercury(II) Ions in Aqueous Solution Based on a Desulfurization Reaction
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 7, pages 628–631, July 2013
How to Cite
Yan, Y., Zhang, Y. and Xu, H. (2013), A Selective “Turn-On” Fluorescent Probe for Recognition of Mercury(II) Ions in Aqueous Solution Based on a Desulfurization Reaction. ChemPlusChem, 78: 628–631. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300150
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31171896
- Special Funds of Central Colleges Basic Scientific Research Operating Expenses. Grant Number: YQ2013008
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.