Energy-Resolved Collision-Induced Dissociation Studies of 2,2′-Bipyridine Complexes of the Late First-Row Divalent Transition-Metal Cations: Determination of the Third-Sequential Binding Energies
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: In memory of Detlef Schröder
Volume 78, Issue 9, pages 1109–1123, September 2013
How to Cite
Nose, H. and Rodgers, M. T. (2013), Energy-Resolved Collision-Induced Dissociation Studies of 2,2′-Bipyridine Complexes of the Late First-Row Divalent Transition-Metal Cations: Determination of the Third-Sequential Binding Energies. ChemPlusChem, 78: 1109–1123. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300156
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0911191
- WSU C&IT
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!