Pentakis(trifluoromethyl)benzenediazonium Cation: A Useful Building Block for the Syntheis of Trifluoromethyl-Substituted Derivatives
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: In memory of Detlef Schröder
Volume 78, Issue 9, pages 932–936, September 2013
How to Cite
Kütt, A., Werner, F., Kaljurand, I., Leito, I. and Koppel, I. A. (2013), Pentakis(trifluoromethyl)benzenediazonium Cation: A Useful Building Block for the Syntheis of Trifluoromethyl-Substituted Derivatives. ChemPlusChem, 78: 932–936. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300160
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2013
- Estonian Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 8720, 8162
- Estonian Research Council. Grant Number: PUT182
- Estonian Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Number: SF0180089 s08
- Estonian Centre of Excellence. Grant Numbers: HIGH-TECHMAT SLOKT117T, 34
- Enterprise Estonia foundation. Grant Number: 229830 IC-UP2
- European Commission
- EU European Regional Development Fund. Grant Number: 3.2.0101.08-0017
- Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: 0142725 s06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!