Generation and Dissociation of RCOOCaCl2− and other Carboxylate-Substituted Superhalogens: CO2 Capture and Implications for Structure Analysis
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: In memory of Detlef Schröder
Volume 78, Issue 9, pages 1184–1189, September 2013
How to Cite
Rodríguez-Blanco, G., Jobst, K. J., Luider, T. M., Terlouw, J. K. and Burgers, P. C. (2013), Generation and Dissociation of RCOOCaCl2− and other Carboxylate-Substituted Superhalogens: CO2 Capture and Implications for Structure Analysis. ChemPlusChem, 78: 1184–1189. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300161
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2013
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Prostate Research Organizations–Network of Early Stage Training
- FP7 Marie Curie initial training network. Grant Number: 238278
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!