Dualism of Ion-Pairing Effects in Nucleophilic Vinylic Substitution with Transition-Metal Carbonyl Anions
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: In memory of Detlef Schröder
Volume 78, Issue 9, pages 1190–1194, September 2013
How to Cite
Sazonov, P. K. and Beletskaya, I. P. (2013), Dualism of Ion-Pairing Effects in Nucleophilic Vinylic Substitution with Transition-Metal Carbonyl Anions. ChemPlusChem, 78: 1190–1194. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300171
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2013
- Program of the President of the Russian Federation for the State Support of Leading Research Schools
- Russian Academy of Sciences Program 1-OX
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!