Chemical Reactivity Assessment Using Reactive Paper Spray Ionization Mass Spectrometry: The Katritzky Reaction
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: In memory of Detlef Schröder
Volume 78, Issue 9, pages 1142–1148, September 2013
How to Cite
Yan, X., Augusti, R., Li, X. and Cooks, R. G. (2013), Chemical Reactivity Assessment Using Reactive Paper Spray Ionization Mass Spectrometry: The Katritzky Reaction. ChemPlusChem, 78: 1142–1148. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300172
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CHE 0848650, DBI 0852740
- Brazilian Council for Scientific and Technological Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!