Can Semi-empirical Calculations Help Solve Mass Spectrometry Problems? Protonation Sites and Proton Affinities of Amino Acids
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: In memory of Detlef Schröder
Volume 78, Issue 9, pages 1149–1156, September 2013
How to Cite
Amorim Madeira, P. J., Vaz, P. D., Bettencourt da Silva, R. J. N. and Florêncio, M. H. (2013), Can Semi-empirical Calculations Help Solve Mass Spectrometry Problems? Protonation Sites and Proton Affinities of Amino Acids. ChemPlusChem, 78: 1149–1156. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300173
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2013
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia
- FCT. Grant Numbers: REDE/1501/REM/2005, PTDC/CTM-NAN/112168/2009, PEst-OE/QUI/UI0612/2013, Pest-OE/QUI/UI0536/2013, SFRH/BPD/86948/2012
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.