Electrospun Spinel LiNi0.5Mn1.5O4 Hierarchical Nanofibers as 5 V Cathode Materials for Lithium-Ion Batteries
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 7, pages 636–641, July 2013
How to Cite
Liu, J., Liu, W., Ji, S., Zhou, Y., Hodgson, P. and Li, Y. (2013), Electrospun Spinel LiNi0.5Mn1.5O4 Hierarchical Nanofibers as 5 V Cathode Materials for Lithium-Ion Batteries. ChemPlusChem, 78: 636–641. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300180
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2013
- Scientific Research Funds of Hunan Provincial Education Department. Grant Number: 11C1198
- Hunan Provincial Science and Technology Department. Grant Number: 2012RS4005
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 2011M501279, 2012T50698
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 11202177, 51202207
- Deakin University, Australia
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.