These authors contributed equally to this work.
Nitrogen-Doped Pt/C Electrocatalysts with Enhanced Activity and Stability toward the Oxygen Reduction Reaction
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 10, pages 1252–1257, October 2013
How to Cite
Choi, S.-I., Lee, S.-U., Choi, R., Park, J. T. and Han, S. W. (2013), Nitrogen-Doped Pt/C Electrocatalysts with Enhanced Activity and Stability toward the Oxygen Reduction Reaction. ChemPlusChem, 78: 1252–1257. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300191
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2013
- Basic Science Research Programs. Grant Number: 2010–0029149
- EPB Center. Grant Numbers: 2008–0062042, CA1201
- Institute for Basic Science (IBS)
- PRC Program. Grant Number: 2009–0082813
- Korean government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!