Adsorption of Polar and Nonpolar Molecules on Isolated Cationic C60, C70, and Their Aggregates
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: In memory of Detlef Schröder
Volume 78, Issue 9, pages 910–920, September 2013
How to Cite
Echt, O., Kaiser, A., Zöttl, S., Mauracher, A., Denifl, S. and Scheier, P. (2013), Adsorption of Polar and Nonpolar Molecules on Isolated Cationic C60, C70, and Their Aggregates. ChemPlusChem, 78: 910–920. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300198
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2013
- Austrian Science Fund. Grant Numbers: P19073, P23657, L633, J2973-N20
- Austrian Ministry of Science. Grant Number: W1227
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!