ZnO Nanorod Arrays and Hollow Spheres through a Facile Room-Temperature Solution Route and Their Enhanced Ethanol Gas-Sensing Properties
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 10, pages 1266–1272, October 2013
How to Cite
Bao, D., Gao, P., Wang, L., Wang, Y., Chen, Y., Chen, G., Li, G., Chang, C. and Qin, W. (2013), ZnO Nanorod Arrays and Hollow Spheres through a Facile Room-Temperature Solution Route and Their Enhanced Ethanol Gas-Sensing Properties. ChemPlusChem, 78: 1266–1272. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300209
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2013
- Program for NCET in University. Grant Number: NECT-10–0049
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21001035, 51272050, 51072038, 51173033, 51078101
- Harbin key Sci-tech project. Grant Number: 2010AA4BG004
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Numbers: HEUCF201210006, HEUCFT1010
- Harbin Sci-tech Innovation Foundation. Grant Number: 2013RFXXJ005
- Outstanding Youth Foundation of Heilongjiang Province. Grant Number: JC201008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!