Synthesis of Light-Induced Expandable Photoresponsive Polymeric Nanoparticles for Triggered Release
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 10, pages 1273–1281, October 2013
How to Cite
Wang, Z., Wang, P. and Tang, X. (2013), Synthesis of Light-Induced Expandable Photoresponsive Polymeric Nanoparticles for Triggered Release. ChemPlusChem, 78: 1273–1281. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300212
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2013CB933800, BMU20110263, 20100001120051
- Ministry of Education of China
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-10-0203
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!