Synthesis of Light-Induced Expandable Photoresponsive Polymeric Nanoparticles for Triggered Release
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 10, pages 1273–1281, October 2013
How to Cite
Wang, Z., Wang, P. and Tang, X. (2013), Synthesis of Light-Induced Expandable Photoresponsive Polymeric Nanoparticles for Triggered Release. ChemPlusChem, 78: 1273–1281. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300212
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2013CB933800, BMU20110263, 20100001120051
- Ministry of Education of China
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-10-0203
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.