MALDI-TOF=matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization time-of-flight.
Functionalized Porphyrins as Red Fluorescent Probes for Metal Cations: Spectroscopic, MALDI-TOF Spectrometry, and Doped-Polymer Studies†
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 10, pages 1230–1243, October 2013
How to Cite
Moura, N. M. M., Nuñez, C., Santos, S. M., Faustino, M. A. F., Cavaleiro, J. A. S., Neves, M. G. P. M. S., Capelo, J. L. and Lodeiro, C. (2013), Functionalized Porphyrins as Red Fluorescent Probes for Metal Cations: Spectroscopic, MALDI-TOF Spectrometry, and Doped-Polymer Studies. ChemPlusChem, 78: 1230–1243. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300216
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2013
- Universidade de Aveiro, Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia
- FEDER. Grant Number: PEst-C/QUI/UI0062/2011
- Portuguese National NMR Network
- Xunta de Galicia. Grant Number: 09CSA043383PR
- Scientific PROTEOMASS Association (Portugal)
- FCT/MEC. Grant Numbers: SFRH/BPD/84216/2012, SFRH/BPD/65367/2009, SFRH/BPD/64752/2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!