MALDI-TOF=matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization time-of-flight.
Functionalized Porphyrins as Red Fluorescent Probes for Metal Cations: Spectroscopic, MALDI-TOF Spectrometry, and Doped-Polymer Studies†
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 10, pages 1230–1243, October 2013
How to Cite
Moura, N. M. M., Nuñez, C., Santos, S. M., Faustino, M. A. F., Cavaleiro, J. A. S., Neves, M. G. P. M. S., Capelo, J. L. and Lodeiro, C. (2013), Functionalized Porphyrins as Red Fluorescent Probes for Metal Cations: Spectroscopic, MALDI-TOF Spectrometry, and Doped-Polymer Studies. ChemPlusChem, 78: 1230–1243. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300216
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2013
- Universidade de Aveiro, Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia
- FEDER. Grant Number: PEst-C/QUI/UI0062/2011
- Portuguese National NMR Network
- Xunta de Galicia. Grant Number: 09CSA043383PR
- Scientific PROTEOMASS Association (Portugal)
- FCT/MEC. Grant Numbers: SFRH/BPD/84216/2012, SFRH/BPD/65367/2009, SFRH/BPD/64752/2009
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.