Evidence for an Intermediate in the Methylation of CB11H12− with Methyl Triflate: Comparison of Electrophilic Substitution in Cage Boranes and in Arenes
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: In memory of Detlef Schröder
Volume 78, Issue 9, pages 1174–1183, September 2013
How to Cite
Kaleta, J., Akdag, A., Crespo, R., Piqueras, M.-C. and Michl, J. (2013), Evidence for an Intermediate in the Methylation of CB11H12− with Methyl Triflate: Comparison of Electrophilic Substitution in Cage Boranes and in Arenes. ChemPlusChem, 78: 1174–1183. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300219
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2013
- Institute of Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: 61388963
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0848477
- Universitat de València. Grant Number: UV-INV-AE11-41612
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!