Cyclodextrin-Based Ionic Liquids as Enantioselective Stationary Phases in Gas Chromatography
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 12, pages 1466–1474, December 2013
How to Cite
Costa, N., Matos, S., Gomes da Silva, M. D. R. and Pereira, M. M. A. (2013), Cyclodextrin-Based Ionic Liquids as Enantioselective Stationary Phases in Gas Chromatography. ChemPlusChem, 78: 1466–1474. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300229
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2013
- Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia
- FCT. Grant Number: PTDC/QUI-QUI/100672/2008
- The National NMR Facility. Grant Number: RECI/BBB-BQB/0230/2012
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.