Selective Hydrogenation of Phenol and Derivatives over Polymer-Functionalized Carbon-Nanofiber-Supported Palladium Using Sodium Formate as the Hydrogen Source
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 11, pages 1370–1378, November 2013
How to Cite
Chen, A., Li, Y., Chen, J., Zhao, G., Ma, L. and Yu, Y. (2013), Selective Hydrogenation of Phenol and Derivatives over Polymer-Functionalized Carbon-Nanofiber-Supported Palladium Using Sodium Formate as the Hydrogen Source. ChemPlusChem, 78: 1370–1378. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300238
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB215304
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Guangdong Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: S2011010002274
- Guangzhou Science and Technology Project. Grant Number: 12C64061560
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!