Selective Hydrogenation of Phenol and Derivatives over Polymer-Functionalized Carbon-Nanofiber-Supported Palladium Using Sodium Formate as the Hydrogen Source
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 11, pages 1370–1378, November 2013
How to Cite
Chen, A., Li, Y., Chen, J., Zhao, G., Ma, L. and Yu, Y. (2013), Selective Hydrogenation of Phenol and Derivatives over Polymer-Functionalized Carbon-Nanofiber-Supported Palladium Using Sodium Formate as the Hydrogen Source. ChemPlusChem, 78: 1370–1378. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300238
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB215304
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Guangdong Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: S2011010002274
- Guangzhou Science and Technology Project. Grant Number: 12C64061560
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.