0D to 1D Switching of Hybrid Polyoxometalate Assemblies at the Nanoscale by Using Molecular Control
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 10, pages 1226–1229, October 2013
How to Cite
Chen, W., Ma, D., Yan, J., Boyd, T., Cronin, L., Long, D.-L. and Song, Y.-F. (2013), 0D to 1D Switching of Hybrid Polyoxometalate Assemblies at the Nanoscale by Using Molecular Control. ChemPlusChem, 78: 1226–1229. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300244
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2013
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21222104, 21076020
- Beijing Nova Program. Grant Number: 2009B12
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: ZZ1227
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!