0D to 1D Switching of Hybrid Polyoxometalate Assemblies at the Nanoscale by Using Molecular Control
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 10, pages 1226–1229, October 2013
How to Cite
Chen, W., Ma, D., Yan, J., Boyd, T., Cronin, L., Long, D.-L. and Song, Y.-F. (2013), 0D to 1D Switching of Hybrid Polyoxometalate Assemblies at the Nanoscale by Using Molecular Control. ChemPlusChem, 78: 1226–1229. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300244
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2013
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21222104, 21076020
- Beijing Nova Program. Grant Number: 2009B12
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: ZZ1227
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.