Fabrication of Magnetic–Fluorescent Bifunctional Flexible Coaxial Nanobelts by Electrospinning Using a Modified Coaxial Spinneret
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 79, Issue 2, pages 290–297, February 2014
How to Cite
Ma, Q., Wang, J., Dong, X., Yu, W. and Liu, G. (2014), Fabrication of Magnetic–Fluorescent Bifunctional Flexible Coaxial Nanobelts by Electrospinning Using a Modified Coaxial Spinneret. ChemPlusChem, 79: 290–297. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300262
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 50972020, 51072026
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Numbers: 20102216110002, 20112216120003
- Jilin Province. Grant Numbers: 20130101001JC, 20070402, 20060504
- Research Project of Science and Technology of the Department of Education of Jilin Province. Grant Number: 2010JYT01
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 207026
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!