An Amyloid-Fibril-Based Colorimetric Nanosensor for Rapid and Sensitive Chromium(VI) Detection
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
© 2014 The Authors. Published by Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA. This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Volume 78, Issue 12, pages 1440–1445, December 2013
How to Cite
Leung, W.-H., Zou, L., Lo, W.-H. and Chan, P.-H. (2013), An Amyloid-Fibril-Based Colorimetric Nanosensor for Rapid and Sensitive Chromium(VI) Detection. ChemPlusChem, 78: 1440–1445. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300267
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2013
- Funded Access
- State Key Laboratory of Chirosciences. Grant Number: 4-BBX3
- Research Grants Council of Hong Kong. Grant Number: PolyU 5242/08E
- Research Committee of the Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- 1bChromium in the Natural and Human Environments, Wiley, New York, 1988., ,
- 5Guidelines for Drinking Water Quality, 4th ed., World Health Organization, Geneva, 2008, p. 340.
- 6Council Directive 98/83/EC on the Quality of Water Intended for Human Consumption, Drinking Water Directive, European Commission, 1998.
- 8Determination of Hexavalent Chromium in Drinking Water by Ion Chromatography with Post-column Derivatization and UV-visible Spectroscopic Detection, EPA method 218.7, U. S. Environmental Protection Agency, 2011.