Energy Transfer at the Zeolite L Boundaries: Towards Photo- and Electroresponsive Materials
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 45–57, January 2014
How to Cite
Cucinotta, F., Guenet, A., Bizzarri, C., Mróz, W., Botta, C., Milián-Medina, B., Gierschner, J. and De Cola, L. (2014), Energy Transfer at the Zeolite L Boundaries: Towards Photo- and Electroresponsive Materials. ChemPlusChem, 79: 45–57. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300272
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2013
- European Commission
- Human Potential Program
- Marie-Curie Research Training Network. Grant Number: MRTN-CT-2006–035884
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: TRR 61
- Spanish Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad
- MINECO. Grant Number: RyC-2007-01559
- WOLED Project of Cariplo Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!