These authors contributed equally to this work.
Assembly of TiO2-on-Cu2O Nanocubes with Narrow-Band Cu2O-Induced Visible-Light-Enhanced Photocatalytic Activity
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 79, Issue 2, pages 298–303, February 2014
How to Cite
Liu, J., Wen, M., Chen, H., Li, J. and Wu, Q.-S. (2014), Assembly of TiO2-on-Cu2O Nanocubes with Narrow-Band Cu2O-Induced Visible-Light-Enhanced Photocatalytic Activity. ChemPlusChem, 79: 298–303. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300278
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 91122025, 51072134, 21103127, 91222103
- 973 Project. Grant Number: 2011CB932404
- China, State Key Laboratory of Fine Chemicals. Grant Number: KF1103
- Nano-Foundation of Shanghai in China. Grant Number: 11nm0501300
- Shanghai Key Laboratory of Molecular Catalysis and Innovative Materials. Grant Number: 2012MCIMKF03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!