These authors contributed equally to this work.
Assembly of TiO2-on-Cu2O Nanocubes with Narrow-Band Cu2O-Induced Visible-Light-Enhanced Photocatalytic Activity
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 79, Issue 2, pages 298–303, February 2014
How to Cite
Liu, J., Wen, M., Chen, H., Li, J. and Wu, Q.-S. (2014), Assembly of TiO2-on-Cu2O Nanocubes with Narrow-Band Cu2O-Induced Visible-Light-Enhanced Photocatalytic Activity. ChemPlusChem, 79: 298–303. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300278
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 91122025, 51072134, 21103127, 91222103
- 973 Project. Grant Number: 2011CB932404
- China, State Key Laboratory of Fine Chemicals. Grant Number: KF1103
- Nano-Foundation of Shanghai in China. Grant Number: 11nm0501300
- Shanghai Key Laboratory of Molecular Catalysis and Innovative Materials. Grant Number: 2012MCIMKF03
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.