These authors contributed equally to this study.
Synthesis and Structure of Organobismuth Chlorides and Triflates Containing (C,E)-Chelating Ligands (E=O, S) and Their Catalytic Application in the Allylation of Aldehydes with Tetraallyltin
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 11, pages 1363–1369, November 2013
How to Cite
Tan, N., Chen, Y., Zhou, Y., Au, C.-T. and Yin, S.-F. (2013), Synthesis and Structure of Organobismuth Chlorides and Triflates Containing (C,E)-Chelating Ligands (E=O, S) and Their Catalytic Application in the Allylation of Aldehydes with Tetraallyltin. ChemPlusChem, 78: 1363–1369. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300288
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2013
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: U1162109, 21003040
- Science Research Foundation for Higher Universities of Hunan Province. Grant Number: 10A092
- Research-Based Learning and Innovation Experiment Project for Undergraduates of Hunan Province. Grant Number: 2011-483
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT1238
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in Universities. Grant Number: NCET-10-0371
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!