These authors contributed equally to this study.
Synthesis and Structure of Organobismuth Chlorides and Triflates Containing (C,E)-Chelating Ligands (E=O, S) and Their Catalytic Application in the Allylation of Aldehydes with Tetraallyltin
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 11, pages 1363–1369, November 2013
How to Cite
Tan, N., Chen, Y., Zhou, Y., Au, C.-T. and Yin, S.-F. (2013), Synthesis and Structure of Organobismuth Chlorides and Triflates Containing (C,E)-Chelating Ligands (E=O, S) and Their Catalytic Application in the Allylation of Aldehydes with Tetraallyltin. ChemPlusChem, 78: 1363–1369. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300288
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2013
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: U1162109, 21003040
- Science Research Foundation for Higher Universities of Hunan Province. Grant Number: 10A092
- Research-Based Learning and Innovation Experiment Project for Undergraduates of Hunan Province. Grant Number: 2011-483
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT1238
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in Universities. Grant Number: NCET-10-0371
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.