Fabrication of Metal-Nanoparticle-Modified Semiconducting Copper– and Silver–TCNQ Materials as Substrates for the Reduction of Chromium(VI) Using Thiosulfate Ions at Ambient Temperature†
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 11, pages 1343–1348, November 2013
How to Cite
Pearson, A. and O'Mullane, A. P. (2013), Fabrication of Metal-Nanoparticle-Modified Semiconducting Copper– and Silver–TCNQ Materials as Substrates for the Reduction of Chromium(VI) Using Thiosulfate Ions at Ambient Temperature. ChemPlusChem, 78: 1343–1348. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300293
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2013
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: FT110100760
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!