Influence of Chromophore Length and Acceptor Groups on the Optical Properties of Rigidified Merocyanine Dyes
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 79, Issue 2, pages 223–232, February 2014
How to Cite
Kreß, K. C., Fischer, T., Stumpe, J., Frey, W., Raith, M., Beiraghi, O., Eichhorn, S. H., Tussetschläger, S. and Laschat, S. (2014), Influence of Chromophore Length and Acceptor Groups on the Optical Properties of Rigidified Merocyanine Dyes. ChemPlusChem, 79: 223–232. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300308
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2013
- International Max Planck Research School for Advanced Materials
- Ministerium für Wissenschaft, Forschung und Kunst des Landes Baden-Württemberg
- National Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Compute Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!