Assembly Dependent Fluorescence Enhancing Nucleic Acids in Sequence-Specific Detection of Double-Stranded DNA
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 58–66, January 2014
How to Cite
Doluca, O., Hale, T. K., Edwards, P. J. B., González, C. and Filichev, V. V. (2014), Assembly Dependent Fluorescence Enhancing Nucleic Acids in Sequence-Specific Detection of Double-Stranded DNA. ChemPlusChem, 79: 58–66. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300310
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2013
- Massey University
- Royal Society of New Zealand. Grant Number: MAU0704
- Cancer Society of New Zealand
- International Mobility Fund between Spain and New Zealand
- Royal Society of New Zealand. Grant Number: SPN12-20
- Spanish MINECO. Grant Number: PRI-AIBNZ-2011-0919
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!