A Hierarchical Nanoporous PtCu Alloy as an Oxygen-Reduction Reaction Electrocatalyst with High Activity and Durability
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 107–113, January 2014
How to Cite
Xu, C., Zhang, H., Hao, Q. and Duan, H. (2014), A Hierarchical Nanoporous PtCu Alloy as an Oxygen-Reduction Reaction Electrocatalyst with High Activity and Durability. ChemPlusChem, 79: 107–113. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300311
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2013
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51001053, 21271085
- Shandong Province. Grant Number: ZR2010EQ039
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!