Immobilization of LaW10 onto Ionic-Liquid-Modified Mesoporous Silica: Deep Desulfurization with Zero-Order Reaction Kinetics
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 79, Issue 2, pages 304–309, February 2014
How to Cite
Chen, Y. and Song, Y.-F. (2014), Immobilization of LaW10 onto Ionic-Liquid-Modified Mesoporous Silica: Deep Desulfurization with Zero-Order Reaction Kinetics. ChemPlusChem, 79: 304–309. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300323
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2013
- National Science Foundation of China
- Beijing Nova Program. Grant Number: 2009B12
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: ZZ1227
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.