Stable Cycling of Fe2O3 Nanorice as an Anode through Electrochemical Porousness and the Solid–Electrolyte Interphase Thermolysis Approach
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 143–150, January 2014
How to Cite
Liang, J., Wei, D., Cheng, Q., Zhu, Y., Li, X., Fan, L., Zhang, J. and Qian, Y. (2014), Stable Cycling of Fe2O3 Nanorice as an Anode through Electrochemical Porousness and the Solid–Electrolyte Interphase Thermolysis Approach. ChemPlusChem, 79: 143–150. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300324
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2013
- 973 Project of China. Grant Number: 2011CB935901
- National Natural Science Fund of China. Grant Numbers: 91022033, 21201158
- Anhui Provincial Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 1208085QE101
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: WK 2340000027
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!