Stable Cycling of Fe2O3 Nanorice as an Anode through Electrochemical Porousness and the Solid–Electrolyte Interphase Thermolysis Approach
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 143–150, January 2014
How to Cite
Liang, J., Wei, D., Cheng, Q., Zhu, Y., Li, X., Fan, L., Zhang, J. and Qian, Y. (2014), Stable Cycling of Fe2O3 Nanorice as an Anode through Electrochemical Porousness and the Solid–Electrolyte Interphase Thermolysis Approach. ChemPlusChem, 79: 143–150. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300324
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2013
- 973 Project of China. Grant Number: 2011CB935901
- National Natural Science Fund of China. Grant Numbers: 91022033, 21201158
- Anhui Provincial Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 1208085QE101
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: WK 2340000027
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.