Synthesis of H2V3O8/Reduced Graphene Oxide Composite as a Promising Cathode Material for Lithium-Ion Batteries
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 79, Issue 3, pages 447–453, March 2014
How to Cite
Zhu, K., Yan, X., Zhang, Y., Wang, Y., Su, A., Bie, X., Zhang, D., Du, F., Wang, C., Chen, G. and Wei, Y. (2014), Synthesis of H2V3O8/Reduced Graphene Oxide Composite as a Promising Cathode Material for Lithium-Ion Batteries. ChemPlusChem, 79: 447–453. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300331
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51272088
- National Fund for Fostering Talents of Basic Science. Grant Number: AJ1103202
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20110061130006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!